Title Update 3
Attention Gears fans!
We’re rolling out our latest update for Gears Tactics! And as an added bonus, we’ve added two new armor patterns – Heroes and the Monsters – for you to unlock and keep your squad looking fresh.
Our latest Title Update is out on July 15 at 8:00 pm PT. The full patch notes can be found below:
Gameplay & Tuning
- Added the ability to select units with 0 AP. By default this is on for click selection and tabbing through units. Tab selection of 0 AP units can be disabled in the gameplay settings using the “Cycle Zero AP” setting.
- The XP curve after level 7 has been flattened so each level requires the same amount of XP instead of exponentially more XP.
- Every Veteran mission and Veteran side mission will now give at least one legendary item.
- Skill resets are now free in Veteran mode and no longer require a reset token.
- Fixed Act 1 Chapter 6 not correctly transitioning to the boss objective.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed rare crashes saving and loading the game.
- Fixed rare crash while units are pathfinding.
- Fixed rare crash when resolution changes.
- Fixed a gameplay hang when a Ticker explodes on top of an e-hole while the e-hole is opening.
- Fixed a few rare crashes in gameplay.
- Fixed a few rare crashes when transitioning into and out of gameplay.
- Fixed crash while using the narrator.
- Improvements to graphics stability.
- Two new patterns have been added and will be unlocked in existing saves that have completed the unlock requirements.
- “Heroes” will unlock after the tutorial mission.
- “Monsters” will unlock after Act 3 Chapter 8.
- Fixed a bug that would block the mission from starting if the user continually rotated the camera.
- Localization updates.